Unfortunately, we've had to prematurely end this event, as it was found to be the cause of server instability.
Our engineers are working hard to ensure this problem doesn't occur in the future._______________________
War Mode is back. This time around you’ll enlist in one of 10 five-man squads and battle it out on Miramar. As before, you’ll respawn in a plane after every death. The first team to get 200 points wins.
Check below for the full details, and let us know what you think!
STARTS: May 3, 7pm PST / May 4, 4am CEST / May 4, 11am KST
ENDS: May 6, 7pm PST / May 7, 4am CEST / May 7, 11am KST
5-Man Squads on Miramar (All Regions)
NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC/SA: TPP & FPP
WAR MODE RULES
LOADOUTS, LOOT, AND CARE PACKAGES
- All players are grouped up in teams of five. Each game will have a maximum of 50 players (up to ten full teams).
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the safe zone is visible on the map.
- The safe zone is small—but slightly larger than the previous iteration of War Mode—and never closes in or changes location throughout the duration of the game.
- Getting kills and knocks (when your opponent is “down but not out”) earns points for your team. The first team to get 200 points wins.
- Kill: +3 points
- Knocks: +1 point
- Own Team Kill / Own Team Knock: -5 points
- If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the winner.
- Each time you’re killed, you’ll respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds.
This time around, players spawn with top-tier equipment that’s normally found only in care packages. This includes:
- One random care package weapon (AWM, M24, Mk14, M249, Groza, or AUG)
- A level three vest
- A level three helmet
- Two grenades
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Weather is locked at sunset.
- Bleedout damage when knocked is increased.
- Reviving knocked teammates takes only two seconds.
- You can invite up to four players from your friends list to your party before
- jumping into game. Any remaining open team slots will be filled by the auto-
- matching system.
- Care package drops are disabled.
- Killer spectating is disabled.
- Redzone is disabled.